We arrived at 1:30pm to a luxurious hotel, beautifully decorated for fall. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There was lots of free parking. The room was very pleasant but a bit "tired" looking. I really liked the free shuttle service that the hotel provided between the hotel and any location in the NOTL. We used it 4 times, between the hotel, the main street, and the theatre. When we got back to our room in the late afternoon, there was a long stem rose to delight my new wife.
Unfortunately, in the morning, I could not get the shower hotter than lukewarm. The buffet breakfast, which was included in our package, was very good. However, I was not impressed with the scrambled eggs, and I advise you to choose a custom made omelette instead, which looked really yummy..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, ranked one of the top 25 spas in Canada by the Spa Association of Canada 2016. The Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake