One of our most favourite places to stay is the Pillar and Post. Sometimes we pop in just for the buffet breakfast.
Towards the end of March my husband and I went to the Pillar and enjoyed a wonderfully, relaxing breakfast. The food is always plentiful and very nicely presented. The young man that cooks the omelets has taken to flipping the omelets and we had a nice chat with him while he entertained up. Great job, wish I could remember his name.
Our server Frank has always been so friendly and seems to read our minds as to what we need almost before we know we need it. He is right there to fill a cup or a glass and makes one feel like it is no trouble at all. One day in January I asked about gluten free muffins or toast. He said, "I can get you some gluten free toast." Within a short time there it was toasted to perfection. (thanks to the kitchen staff for toasting it under the broiler so that there would be no cross-contamination)
Before we left we sat for a while beside one of the fireplaces by the outdoor pool. The view was lovely and we had a chance to talk to Alice. She is in charge of housekeeping I believe. Well, she could not have been more friendly and I complimented her on the way she made us feel welcome. She said she had worked there for many years and you could tell by talking to her how proud she was of her work place. Alice really made me smile. She was so friendly and cheerful. Her and Frank should give classes on how to treat guests in the work place. I cannot wait to go back and do it all over again. Have a great day all. Lynne and Ernie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, ranked one of the top 25 spas in Canada by the Spa Association of Canada 2016. The Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake