I recently stayed at the Pillar and Post to celebrate my partners birthday. I can not say enough. From the room to the service in the restaurant to the spa the experience was incredible.
It was his first visit to a spa and we are both looking forward to going back.
We purchased the dinner package and had dinner at the Queen's Landing. I can not say enough about the food or service. I would highly recommend adding their dinner package the value is incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, ranked one of the top 25 spas in Canada by the Spa Association of Canada 2016. The Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake