The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$321
$234
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$214
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$148
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$186
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$147
$124
GardenInn.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$125
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$218
  • Pool
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$203
Maria's Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$196
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$175
$122
2,231 results
All reviewshot springscannery restaurantoutdoor poolprime ribget awaymy husband and iwine barshuttle servicevintage hotelsturn down servicecouples massagesteam roomdeluxe roomromantic getawaywedding anniversaryprince of walesgas fireplace
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and i had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Pillar and Post on October 20th this year. Even though our wedding only small they still provided us with the quality and service you would expect for a large wedding. Our experience was absolutely fabulous! The staff was amazing! The venue was gorgeous! We honestly couldnt have asked for things to have gone any smoother or to have had a better day. Even our guests were impressed.
From the moment we arrived we were taken care of hand and foot. Sandra our wedding coordiantor put out all my decor and made sure everything was exactly how i wanted it. even took it all down at the end of the night and packed it up for us. She was there to make sure i arrived to the ceremony room on time, that my groom was ready and even went to the trouble of checking in on us through out the night.
The wait staff and bartender for our cocktail hour dinner were exceptional!! They didnt let anyones drink run dry and made sure there wasnt a thing missing the entire evening.
Everywhere we went in the hotel people congratulated us, and made us feel truely special!
Corrine in the bar was especially a pleasure to spend time with as she kept my husband company many hours while i was finishing up the last details.
My husband and i would highly recommend spending any time at the Pillar. For a big event or weekend away im sure you will love your time spent there! We cant wait to go back! Oh and the beds are AMAZING! best sleep of my life!
Cheers!
Courtney and Garry

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was here for 3 nights as part of a conference. The hotel is set up more for couples get-away, etc. I have no issue with the facilities, other than you can tell the staff really do not handle business guests perfectly. The staff overall are friendly, but not warm. I will give the hotel cudo's for the good sized hospitality suite that was set up in the basement. Pool table, comfortable chairs and available libations. The food was plentiful and at the top-end of taste. The only negative were their pizza slices which were always cold (2x) as part of the buffet lunch. My room and bed were clean and comfortable. The bar area is definitely a romantic spot. I would not want to be there when a group of conference attendees storm the bar, though.

Room Tip: Do not stay in 102, 103, 101 or 104 - these are just off the lobby and the doors closing to the stairwells and hallway. If the hotel is busy, it can be disturbing.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My Wife and I had the luck of winning a night's stay at the Pillar and Post so we booked for the end of October (25th) 2012. Because we had won the one night's stay, we had agreed to not expect the same level of service that we had received last year, little did we know.......

Upon arrival, we were once again delighted to be properly received. We were early so just wanted to let them know we were in town but what a surprise that not only was the room ready, but we got one of the higher end rooms, complete with fireplace, king size bed and jet bath tub!!!! That was the start to our "blown away" experience.

We booked the afternoon for a couples massage in the 100 Fountain Spa but enjoyed a nice swim in the indoors pool beforehand. The spa overall was a enjoyable and calming experience and the massages were great too. Soft bathrobes and soft slippers made a big difference. The temperature in the massage room was perfect and the beds were the most comfortable that we had experienced (high quality fabrics and nice pillows) Needless to say, our RMT's were fantastic. After the relaxing spa experience, we decided to stay at the Pillar and Post and dine at the Cannery instead of driving around town to find another place. To our luck, the Cannery was unusually quiet that night so we got spoiled by our Waitress and the Chefs in the kitchen. I could go on and on into detail but I will just say that all that we ordered ended up being some of the best food that we have ever had. My surf and turf now ranks as my #1. Awesome dinner and desserts. After dinner luck was again on our side because the weather was unusually warm and we got to enjoy the steaming, outdoor pool. The weather was not The Pillar and Posts responsibility but the fact that they still kept the pool nicely heated, clean and running at this time of year just added to the whole "Blown away" experience. The night was completed with a dip into the outdoor hot springs.

We as a family have had a massive health related challenge to face but the Pillar and Post relieved us of much stress and reminded us once again what it felt like to feel calm and relaxed and delighted.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

So, our primary purpose of this trip was a relaxing and quiet getaway weekend, first time away without our three little ones. We booked a deluxe king room with fireplace, only to discover that there are adjoining doors on both sides of the room. we guessed that it might make for a noisy evening, but figured the chance of that happening was slim, so we stayed where we were.Just as we settled in to enjoy our fireplace and a movie, the party next door was playing loud music, yelling and hollering. Our tv volume was almost at maximum, just so we could follow our movie. Felt more like we were at a Super 8. We did call the front desk, which helped quiet them down a little, but the thin adjoining doors made for a very loud evening. We picked this place precisely because it seemed to be perfect for a quiet adult getaway but this took away from our experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank chyechka
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed at the Pillar and Post for a conference this week. I was not impressed to say the least. The people at the front desk were nice but not warm. They smiles but it seemed forced at times. No one really knocked our socks off.
We were in a room on the first floor just past the lobby that faced the pool. It was awful. You could not keep your curtains open because the window faced a hallway..no privacy at all. This made the room feel dark. The room is in need of a face lift and a paint job. The mattresses were horrible...the pillows lumpy with a strange smell. The worst part of the room was the smell of urine that came from the bathroom..It was disgusting. The room lokked clean enough...not really sure if it was though.
The smell resonated into the room and that made our stay horrible. We were only there for one night so not worth moving rooms.
The restaurant was good...the turn down service was ok but really nothing else good to say about the place.
Stayed at the White Oakes for a couple of conferences and my money is on that property...do yourself a favour and check it out before booking here. In fact check out a few places before you book.
I swear by tripadvisor for all of our personal travelling but didnt bother checking the Pillar out on line because it was booked through my company.

Room Tip: Get a room with a window to the street
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business