The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
  • Pool
Moffat Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Hotel Dallavalle(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
2,214 results
All reviewshot springscannery restaurantoutdoor poolprime ribget awaymy husband and iwine barshuttle servicevintage hotelsturn down servicecouples massagesteam roomdeluxe roomromantic getawaywedding anniversaryprince of walesgas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I did not actually stay at this hotel but my mom and I went for pedicures in the Spa. Although a little pricey, I enjoyed the pedicure and felt that it was worth the money. The ladies who did our pedi's were friendly and helpful. They did a great job. The bonus to getting spa services at Pillar and Post is that you are free to use the property- pool, etc... throughout the rest of the day. The pool area was really nice and so while our nails were drying we went and sat in the sun out there. Afterwards we took a short walk into town to explore (the hotel offered us a free shuttle though even though we weren't staying there!).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My spouse and I stayed at this hotel a few weekends ago and it had a great time. I love the lobby in this hotel...it had a laid back comfortable but really quaint feel. The staff was very nice at every contact, my room was simple but lovely. We did have an issue with the incomplete cleaning of our room, but upon telling the staff, it was rectified immediately and the customer service manager followed up with a gesture of apology soon after. The four poster king bed was very comfortable so I did manage to get a good sleep despite a man yelling angrily in the corridor for a good ten minutes after 2am. So--no soundproofing here.

We used the spa and I have to say it's first rate alllll the way. Staff is genuine and nice, The RMT's there are awesome, and the facilities are great, including the locker room and lounge, and especially the outdoor thermal spring and the salt water pool.

We ate at Vintages for a late night meal and the service was great but the food was meh. Do not order the mushroom pizza. I did hear other guests in the bar loudly voicing their appreciation for the drinks though.

We also had the brunch buffet at the Cannery in the morning. Buffet station had mediocre food. They had made to order omelette and waffle stations which were decent (think all inclusive hotel) and the bread selection was very poor (toast, standard bagels and cute little jars of greaves jams). However, the dessert table was extensive and impressive. But really... how many pretty cupcakes and slices of chocolate truffle cake can one eat at 11am?? The hotel really needs to pick up on the quality of food if they're going to be charging $50/$60 for brunch!!!

Overall, neverminding the food and restaurants, I can recommend this hotel for it's excellent service and fantastic facilities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My daughter and I spent the day at the Pillar and Post Inn and throughly enjoyed ourselves. We were given very comfortable robes and slippers upon our arrival. The spa lounge was peaceful and had an inviting feel to it. There was a fireplace, comfy sofas as well as plenty of teas and flavoured water.
I have had many massages in the past at various spas, however; none of them compare to the one I had by Michael.
He had just the right pressure and gave me the best scalp massage ever.
The hot springs was a nice addition to the day.
I found everyone that worked there very friendly and even staff that walked past us in the hall said hello and smiled.
Overall a great day spent at this spa! I am already planning my next treatment.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I spent a night here during the labour day weekend. Room was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Service was excellent; we arrived 3 hours before check in time but reception found a room for us right away. The indoor pool, hot tub and hot springs were a real treat. The outdoor pool was crowded though. Good value for the dollar as well. Recommended.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I was here for a conference and found everyone very helpful. Beautiful location a short walk to the main shopping and dining area. I booked four months in advance to get a king bed but when I got there it was a queen and no jacuzzi tub as I reserved online. I was told that they were fully booked and because I booked on line it wasn't what the block of rooms provided. Oddly enough someone else at the conference had booked a suite and were downgraded to the king room. Because of the mix up I thought they'd do something to compensate but didn't. That was my only issue. Everything else was great and the room they gave me had a couch so that proved usefull. Conference meals were good, never ate in the restaurant though. Bartender in the lounge was really amazing!

• Stayed: September 2012