5,791 results
All reviewsliv restaurantoutlet mallplay restauranttennis courtsgirls weekendniagara fallsget awaywine tourgreat weekendminute drivewedding anniversarywine countrysquashandreconciergepackageqew
Reviewed May 18, 2010

our family ranges from 88 yrs. young to 21. There was lots of choices of activities, the staff in every area were very friendly, and accomodating. our meal at Liv had a couple of kinks in the order, and both the server and manager did everything possible to make amends. The food and service were excellent. The only issue was with the computerized fridge. There should be some allowance made for keeping personal items cold-in my case, an ice pack. Otherwise, would not hesitate to return for any special occasion.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rozst
Chard1, Chief Operating Officer at White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2010

Thank you so much for submitting your positive feedback and for selecting White Oaks as your ultimate family travel destination.
We look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

I was very surprised with the exceptional value of the White Oaks Conference Resort. I booked online and I am really happy that I did. The staff is wonderful - and treated you like you were special and unique!

The only two issues that I had - I wish there had been a small fridge that I could have used for my own personal use. I have to be very careful in what I eat and drink and most of the time I have to bring my own. It would have been nice to have that option. The other issue is that I didn't know that there was going to be extra charges for the Fitness Centre and Valet Parking. It adds an extra $20 per night on to your bill ... and this adds up!

The concierge service was excellent, front desk staff went above and beyond, and housekeeping staff are terrific!!! The grounds are beautiful and the location right off the QEW makes it a central location for attractions in the area.

The wait staff are excellent as well. They went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. Food was overpriced .... but that is to be expected for the area. There was better selection downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake and next time will probably eat in town instead of at the hotel. Better cost effective for myself.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo

Thank you for your great feedback and for taking the time to post your comments. For future visits please contact our Concierge and they will be more than happy to assist with any request such as i.e fridge. I am honored to read that your stay was most enjoyable. On behalf of the entire White Oaks Hospitality Team, we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed April 19, 2010

Great facility with many amenities. Great service, great food and wonderful rooms. I have only 1 suggestion...make some room in the mini-fridges for the guests own items.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CJ99Toronto
Chard1, Chief Operating Officer at White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2010

As Chief Operating Officer and on behalf of the entire White Oaks Hospitality Team, I would like to thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our entire Team. We were thrilled to review that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2010

From arrival , the staff was completely dedicated to our needs. The best part of the stay was the feeling we had that the entire hotel staff was truly happy we were there, and they made every effort to accommodate all of our needs (traveling with extended family including young children, these were many).

The rooms were very comfortable, from furniture and including wallpaper, the decor was pleasing and relaxing. Suite we stayed in was exquisite with one caveat : no closing or locking door between master and living/kids room. Just a see through sliding door, so privacy for parents was an issue (during the stay we were informed that there are suites with closing doors on other floors but none were available at the time).

Kitchen/dining staff and housekeeping were no exception - at this hotel every employee smiled at us all the time and seemed 100% dedicated to making sure we enjoyed our stay.

Location right off the QEW (busy highway) was 1) convenient 2) less noisy than I had expected 3) no distraction from the wonderful grounds of the hotel.
Niagara Falls a short drive away (10-15 minutes), Toronto also easily reachable for a day trip (1 hour or so with no traffic).

Pool and spa facilities were beautiful and added to the relaxing atmosphere.

Hearty recommendation to stay at White Oaks anytime!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

As Chief Operating Officer, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay and experience with us. I am delighted to share your feedback with our Team, as it is only by customer reviews that we are able to excel on our customer service levels.

On behalf of the entire White Oaks Hospitality Team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2010

White Oaks continues to be a lovely place to stay, the rooms are lovely, the healthy and fresh buffets wonderful and the staff exectionally friendly and helpful. Bravo.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

In response to your review, as Chief Operating Officer I wanted to take this time to thank you for your gracious comments.

We look forward to our next opportunity.