Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$118
$114
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$253
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$204
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$125
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$188
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$140
$122
Agoda.com
Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$219
Agoda.com
Maria's Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$177
$172
Travelocity
Green Oaks B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
5,787 results
All reviewsliv restaurantoutlet mallplay restauranttennis courtsgirls weekendniagara fallsget awaywine tourgreat weekendminute drivewedding anniversarywine countrysquashandreconciergepackageqew
Reviewed March 23, 2010

This year for our annual girls spa weekend we chose White Oaks. It was disappointing. We went with their Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Package which included the room, a one-hour spa treatment, dinner, full hot breakfast and 2 complimentary movies with bags of junk food. It was certainly a lower price point than our previous trip but we wouldn't go back.

The hotel is tired even though you can tell it already had a major facelift from it's previous highway motel days. The pool looks yucky. The rooms were clean but the quality of the furniture, mattresses, couch, fireplace etc. were all lower end. They promoted a flat screen tv in the bathroom and we broke out in hysterics when we saw it... it's literally the size of a PSP, maybe 4 inches by 5 inches. LOL. The bathroom was small and not very luxerious at all. More along the lines of a Holiday Inn.

The spa is full service but we found the attitude to be very unwelcoming, almost snobby which is kind of funny given our overall impression of the place. They just seemed like we were an inconvenience to them. The spa facilities are actually quite nice, but the staff is not of the quality of some other spas that charge the same prices around Ontario. The one highlight was that apparently the warm honey wrap was a life changing experience!

Dinner at the Liv restaurant was very good. Clearly a hotel restaurant that doesn't attract too many non-guest diners but good. The low point was the day-old tasting amuse bouche sushi. The high point was the peanut butter cheesecake. The restaurant service was wonderful.

Overall, we wouldn't go back. Not terrible, just disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2010

My husband and I recently celebrated our first anniversary by staying at White Oaks with their Niagara Winter Wonders Package.
Right from the very first contact I was impressed by the level of service and attention that the staff at White Oaks offered. I registered over the phone with an extremely helpful and friendly booking agent named Kathleen. She was patient while I hemmed and hawed about which "Niagara Winter Wonder" I wanted to choose, and cheerfully coordinated our tickets and transportation to Rink on the Brink.
Checking-in was a piece of cake, and we were helped to our room by an extremely helpful and professional porter. Our room was beautiful and beyond our expectations - contemporary and very comfortable. (The only wee bit of negative feedback we'd have (and by we I mean my husband) is that the bed was rather firm. Some people love firm beds, we're not necessarily those people. We still slept really well!) We had a quick bite to eat at the more casual restaurant on-site (again great service even though they were swamped with several parties at once). Marcie, the concierge, filled our thermos (a gift upon arrival) with hot chocolate for our date at the skating rink. Professional, fun, and super-accomodating - White Oaks found a gem when they hired Marcie! We were driven to rink on the brink in a gorgeous SUV, and felt like celebrities when the car and driver were there to pick us up. Breakfast the next morning in LIV was absolutely delish, and you guessed it - absolutely amazing service! We would absolutely return to the hotel and have already recommended it to many friend and colleagues!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2010

My husband and I booked this hotel for a exercise/relax weekend. The hotel offers a number of amenties and we were excited to take advantage of what this hotel offered. Unfortunately to our surprise the fitness center (aerobic, weight room, tennis and squash), Spa and Liv Restaruant were all booked the weekend we were there. When you take all the amenties away this hotel is a normal 3 star hotel. With that said if you are coming to this hotel review the website and book everything before you come.

My husband and I ended up watching movies in the room. Aslo an unfortunate even. The TV is a regular small tv and the volume only goes so high. We could barely hear the movie and the screen is not as good so the clarity was dark and hard to see.

A few good things about the hotel is the service when you arrive. The pool and hot tub are nice and the bathroom has a TV in it. The Bench Grill is a nice restaurant.

Overall I really wouldn't recommend this hotel for a weekend getaway. It would be good for conferences but nothing else in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Ferguson9923
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Our family has stayed at the White Oaks Resort and Spa several times. Our most recent visit reminded us again why we like it so much. The staff are professional, attentive and friendly. The rooms are modern and elegant, and the beds are incredibly comfortable.
The spa and swimming pool are bright, clean and very enjoyable to use. We only had breakfast in the hotel on this one day trip, but we were absolutely delighted with "LIV".
The menu is very unique - you can be very healthy and organic, or you can enjoy a full high protein meal at breakfast too. All of the breakfast selections are presently beautifully and everything is fresh and very tasty. The decor is trendy and comfortable, and the service is excellent.

You can't go wrong with White Oaks. It's a great place to spend a night, or a few nights.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Exceptional Service and Amenities. TWO Thumbs Way up!!

WOW!!! Where do I begin? From the moment I walked through the doors at White Oaks I was treated like a King and my wife a Queen. We were greeted with open arms and a smile by the door man as he escorted up to the front desk to be checked in. Check in was quick and easy and very informative. Our room was SPOTLESS and by far excided my expectations, it was wonderful. We dined at the LIV restaurant that evening, the food and service was to die for. Everywhere you went there was staff always smiling and greeting you as you walked bye, offering to assist you in anyway possible. My wife and I have stayed at many resorts but have never received such outstanding customer service as we did here. This resort has EVERYTHING you need to make you stay one to remember. Tennis courts, squash courts, spa, pool, basketball courts, two restaurants, just to name a few things. I will never forget my stay with white oaks and im looking forward to returning A.S.A.P.
I could go on and on about all the great things they do and have to offer but
I highly recommend you stop bye and experience it for yourself,
A true 5 star experience

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Chard1, Manager at White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2011

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write in and let us know how we are doing. We love to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and we strive to always improve on our customer service. We hope that you can come back soon and enjoy a future visit to our establishment.