White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)
View Hotel
St. Catharines Niagara(St. Catharines)
A1StarInn Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Niagara Inn Downtown(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Three Diamond Inn(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
5,376 results
All reviewsliv restaurantoutlet mallplay restauranttennis courtsgirls weekendwine tourniagara fallsget awaygreat weekendwedding anniversarywonderful experiencesquashandreconciergepackageqewserver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night after we did a wine tour for his 30th. The service was OUT of this WORLD! They found out it was his birthday and upgraded us to a deluxe room and had wine and desserts sent to the room while we were out. Then at dinner, the waitress accommodated all of our gf needs, the manager came over to wish him a happy birthday and give us two glasses of champagne. Then brought
over a stool for my purse so I wouldn't have to bend down to get it! Wow! They were so great, the food fantastic and we'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank KristenJenna88
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We have been at White Oaks for the last 3 years for our conferences. There isn't enough hours in the day to enjoy the facilities that is why it is important to take time to come back on your “own time” to a place that is exceptional. From the time you drive up, enter the lobby everyone has a smile on their face and always happy to accommodate your needs. They have a wonderful gym that is well equipped to satisfy all. Nothing is ever overlooked, my interactions with staff are always professional. My rooms have always been beautiful, spacious, clean and comfortable. They go beyond expectation with "little kind gestures" when someone is under the weather or has an issue that they need attending to. I have utilized their spa which is welcoming and serene. Food is plentiful and delicious, LIV is highly recommended for dinner so is Play, There have a Starbucks on the premises for those delicious lattes!! One of our servers knew I like a pot of hot water after dinner, I didn't even have to ask the second or third time, she knew exactly what I wanted. Things like that, staff going beyond are exceptional to me and much appreciated. I am definitely coming back again in the summer, its such a nice treat for a weekend when you just want to get away and relax.

unfortunately forgot to ask her which room she was in. When taking a shower she noticed (from whoever was in that room prior) had left a derogatory note and symbol of some type on the glass mirror in the bathroom. You would have not seen it unless you took a shower and steam filled up the glass. She did call housekeeping immediately and I know that they took care of it. It is unfortunate that someone would do that, perhaps you are aware of whoever was in that room previously and it should be noted, although I guess it is hard to accuse someone when you do not catch them in the act so to speak. I believe they also gave her a coupon of some sort I didn’t really ask more but will.
Our three dinners (Richard Zsoldos, Dianne Olsen and myself) were cold as I felt the plate was not warm at all and usually they say please be careful the plate is “hot”. I cut a piece of meat to make sure and it was cold. I know that Darryl arranged to have us all receive new dinners which we did. I wasn’t going to say anything because I feel that if it isn’t right then I just advise the banquet manager that is working that evening, however you knew already and had come by to apologize, which really was necessary, it didn’t even faze me at all.
I loved the hospitality suite, great set up of the room, the people that were working that night were exceptional. We had Sara who had served us in Sunhill. Just to add, after the dessert was served (the evening we were in Studio 12 and 13 for dinner), she brought me a pot of hot water and I didn’t even have to ask her for it, she knew that I always asked for a pot after dinner, so kudos to her. I didn’t catch the young man’s name that was serving us drinks and dinner, he was a pleasure to work with as well.
There were so many that served us Roman, the day I arrived (great sense of humor, Walter at the front desk, Evelyn, didn’t catch the people that served at the bar, they were both great. Loved the dips that you served I think there was a cheddar dip, it was so delicious – do you think the chef would hand out the recipe, I know there was hummus, but the dips were great. I was too full to try anything else.
As always, all your staff are wonderful, serving with a smile always a great attitude and always willing to go that extra step to make your stay as wonderful as it can be.

I so appreciate your calls and interactions to make sure that we are doing well. The all day treats were great (as usual) and the rooms that we utilize are always set up and cleaned up properly. Evelyn checked in with me a couple of times and there were no matters that needed to be taken care of because everything ran so smoothly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank beccasplace
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here in the last 7 months. The staff are so nice, the restaurants are very good. The rooms are spacious. I am thinking with the new outlet mall now located across the street this place is going to be really busy now! I would come back....in fact I am sure we will!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank czechmate1ca
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The lobby and hallway decor is getting a bit shabby - lots of 1980's gold trim. The rooms have been redone, though, and were quite updated and simple.

Our biggest complaint was that the doors and walls are thin. There was a bachelorette party down the hall that was crazy noisy - it turns out that we complained at the same time as another family on the hall, and the duty manager calmed things down. But you could hear everyone coming and going.

That said, the gym was enormous, the pool was nice, and the staff were very helpful.

The view is terrible - the QEW on one side and a new outlet mall on the other. The new outlet mall seemed to be quite the attraction.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Archana S
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stayed at the White Oaks as it was recommended by family. While it lacks the quaint old world charm of some of the older Inns in Niagara-On-the-Lake, it was well equipped for the sports minded and the staff was always eager to please. The two restaurants on site were both very good and I highly recommend LIV for dinner, however the breakfast meats are grilled and therefore have more of a "Grill" flavor than what I would normally expect in a breakfast. Personal choice I am certain. The is a newly opened Outlet Mall directly across the street (claims to be the largest in Canada) with great stores. Gentlemen, send your wives shopping and spend your afternoon at "Play" in the hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends