White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)
View Hotel
St. Catharines Niagara(St. Catharines)
A1StarInn Motel(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Niagara Inn Downtown(Niagara Falls)
View Hotel
Three Diamond Inn(Niagara Falls)
5,431 results
All reviewsliv restaurantoutlet mallplay restauranttennis courtsgirls weekendwine tourniagara fallsget awaygreat weekendwedding anniversarywonderful experiencesquashandreconciergepackageqewserver
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I used a Groupon (otherwise we never would have heard of the place) to come and enjoy a night to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. We were AMAZED. Literally felt like royalty here. We had the most lovely encounter with one of the associates at check in, she sent a set of wine and cookies to our room to thank us for choosing to stay with them! Honestly, that was so above and beyond. Especially when you consider we used a Groupon, some places treat you differently when you use them.

We also ate at Liv restaurant (on premises) and would HIGHLY recommend that you plan ahead for one of the few nights that it is open because it was one of the most elegant/delicious dining experiences. The front desk even notified the restaurant that it was our anniversary so that they brought us a special plate during our dinner, which shows how the different departments communicate.

I also had a pedicure at their spa, which once again made me feel like royalty! It was an hour of pampering and my toes were so pretty afterwords! But before you go to get your pedi (or whatever spa treatment) you relax and drink tea in these cozy little rooms with fireplaces and fish tanks, just because they don't believe in normal waiting rooms.

Basically, we will definitely be back here. This place is wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is our 14th year of organizing a conference at White Oaks. Over the years we have been amazed at the level of service provided as well as the conference arrangements. For a conference you pay a per person fee which includes drinks, fruits, baked goods, confections, etc. There are no additional charges. They even include a small caprese and a cauliflower salad. These items are available before the start of the conference and during breaks. But the most amazing thing is their staff. Everyone greets you. Some of these people have been there as long as we have and that surely is a sign of excellent management. The bedrooms are all well appointed.

Room Tip: They are currently constructing a Premium Outlet mall across the street. Thus, you should ask for a courtyard view.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I love this place. I've been a couple of times for business. Of the 30 hotels I've stayed in over the last couple of years, this place has the best beds. I've used their fitness centre for Squash and meeting rooms are excellent. Staff are very friendly and always make eye contact and say hello. Rooms are decked out with Kurig cups for coffee in the morning, but they removed items from the fridges recently... Food that is prep'd by the hotel is 5-star.

Would highly recommend for a weekend getaway or for business meetings.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa has the best staff. They really care about your comfort and your stay at the property. I have been to White Oaks many times and what draws me back is their people, they are like family. The smiling faces, the understanding to fix issues and just the Karma that is felt from everyone. I just wanted to acknowledge Sarah Clark & Richard Reid for excellent customer service and making me feel like I am an important client.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were here as a family tagging along on a business trip. The spa was great. The valet staff were so helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean. Our only complaint is that the doors to the rooms slam shut quite loudly and voices can be heard through the doors so if you're a light sleeper, bring ear plugs.