“One of the best hotel services in North Am.”

White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here for a night on a business conference. The room was great and the food was delish. One of the best hotel services North America. I was well-fed and well-rested too ;) One night was not enough. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jetmatt
Write a ReviewReviews (5,302)

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Every time my husband and I stay at Whie Oaks we say - that was the best time ever. And each time it just gets better and better. We just stayed a week ago and had the most awesome time - the food in LIV was devine and FIona our server the best. Our room was clean, bright and so comfortable. The fitness facility out of this world and the spa too decadent for words. This place is a must for anyone heading to Niagara on the Lake. I would not stay anywhere else. When we take our three kids - it is the same experience. On the way home we start planning our trip back.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Donna

Room Tip: We love corner rooms -- large window- but all rooms are great..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donna D
Reviewed January 31, 2013

A Birthday to Remember in LIV!
Wow, I have not been to this restaurant in a few years, but will certainly be back to experience it again soon. First class service, friendly staff and the food was extremely satisfying. It didn't feel like we were eating in a hotel outlet. Our server was extremely knowledgeable and really made our party of 4 welcome. A great birthday celebration.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my exceptionally positive experience with those, who might find it useful. I used to live in Niagara Falls before I moved to Toronto couple years ago. Even though, I still enjoy going there from time to time. I enjoy being a tourist in this wonderful world-known destination.
For my fiancé’s birthday, I chose Niagara as a place for a little get-away. It was a surprise for him. First, I needed to choose the hotel. There were lots of options with the Falls view, but I needed something unique and secluded. I chose White Oaks resort, where I stayed once before. I knew that the service and amenities would blow him away.
I phoned the front desk to make a reservation, and a very nice lady by name Victoria recommended me a special room with a canopy bed, Jacuzzi and fireplace. As our check-in was on Sunday, Liv restaurant was closed that day; though, she was helpful there as well. She told me couple of good places in Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines or Niagara Falls, where we could go to celebrate. I explained to her that we didn't want to travel anywhere, especially after visiting the spa and swimming facilities. Then she suggested me to go to Play restaurant, which was open on weekends. She gave me more information about the restaurant and its menu, so I decided to check it out.
I can say it met all our expectations. First, the service was prompt and professional. Second, portions were big, and Minestrone soup was delicious. As it was my fiancé’s birthday, they gave us a piece of chocolate cake and some complimentary tea.
Victoria didn't work the day we checked in, but Elvin did. He was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable as well. I see that these people make a great team all together! What a pleasant experience!
It turned out a great surprise! And we will definitely come back!

Tatiana O., Toronto
November 4, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tatyana O
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I recently spent 3 days at White Oaks for a team work shop. We spent time in both the Amphitheater and Directors room. Both these venues allowed us the space and tools to focus on our agenda and stay on task. The staff were very helpfull and accomodating, they took care of every detail and all our needs. Everything about my experience was incredible from the accomodations, staff, location and the food. This was a great experience and i would highly recommend White Oaks.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank M S
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Where do you go in the Niagara Region to arrange the perfect meeting venue.....White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa. Our contact at WO is Carrisa Summise who is the Sales and Catering Manager. With one phone call I can arrange with Carrisa all of our meeting requirements. Carrisa has a pleasant demeanour over the phone. She always "Gets It Right". There is a feeling of calm and confidence when working with Carrisa. It is always a pleasure working with talented staff at White Oaks.

Once we arrive at White Oaks to set up for the meeting before our particpants arrive the staff at WO are there to assist you in whatever needs to be done. There is a dedicated technical staff always on call. The all day package allows for a variety of diatery needs. Lunch at the Sunhill is a perfect place for everyone to gather and network while eating. The staff are wonderful. Our guest speakers, at the end of their speaking engagement, always thank us for having the meeting at WO. Guest speakers have so many things go wrong during their day of facilitiating and at WO this is kept to zero. Thank you to White Oaks for all that you do to make our meetings worthwhile. Anna

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Anna T
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This weekend past we attended a wedding ceremony and reception and every detail was wonderful. It couldn't have run more smoothly, thanks to the wedding coordinator, Jacquie and her staff. The service was top-notch with attentive and helpful servers, delicious food with beautiful presentation and great amenities. A great place for a wedding!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends