“Staying at White Oaks is always a pleasure”

White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
Reviewed August 23, 2011

While this was not the first time I had the pleasure of staying at White Oaks, I took this opportunity to fully tour the property's rooms, meeting facilities, health spa and amenities...and I have to say, no detail was spared. From the monogramed White Oaks Hair dryer storage bag to the details in the restaurant and meeting facilities - like I said, White Oaks' focus on details over and above the staff's focus on customer service and satisfaction establishes them as my favourite property in Niagara.

Room Tip: Simply ask what is the best room available...they will search all available options...including brea...
2  Thank Bob G

Reviewed August 21, 2011

My wife and I went this weekend for our forth anniversary. We had booked the wine tour package which included dinner and breakfast at their restaurant LIV. When we got to our room, we were surprised with a complimentary bottle of wine and a decanter that we could take home with us.
The wine tour was nice. We visited Jackson Triggs, Rief and Cat Tail wineries. The tour was done by Niagara classic cabs.
For dinner, we ate at LIVwhich was really good. All of the food was amazing. Between the appetizers and main dish, we were full. We ended up having dessert sent to our room later that evening so we could make some space before having it. The food at LIV was excellent....the best I have ever had and that comes at high praise as I do consider myself a foodee.
We stayed in the Tower room as the hotel was out of Superior rooms. It was a nice room. The beds were comfortable and linens were excellent.
For breakfast, we ate at LIV. Once again, the restaurant exceeded my expectations.
Overall, it was an amazing experience. I would refer this hotel without reservation. Although I just came back from the hotel, I look forward to the next time.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Mvitalei
Chard1, Manager at White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Thank you for your comments. It is wonderful to hear that you not only enjoyed your hotel stay but the dining experiences met your needs as well. We are proud of our service and the quality of food that our restaurants provide and it is very important to us that as a guest you find value and enjoyment in all of your experiences. We look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Though White Oaks facilities are top notch, it's the staff who make the experience first class. In particular, 3 people make my experience remarkable:

1. Kyle (yoga instructor)
Kyle has a gift. He is by far the best yoga instructor I have ever come across. Before each class, he takes the time to meet people who are new to the class. His instruction focuses on fine form details, while encouraging everyone to keep a sense of humour.

Though I'm not a competitive athlete, I have run numerous marathons over the years. I was proud of these accomplishments, but never grateful for the opportunity. In contrast, Kyle's yoga class made me thankful for what my body could do.

2. Rebecca (Play)
My family loves seeing Rebecca on the patio. She knows us by name and remembers what our children like to order. Always friendly, Rebecca graciously accommodates the demands of a 3-year old and 18-month old. Thank you for making our Friday evening tradition feel so easy and fun!

3. Jennifer, Trish and Cheryl (babysitting)
I leave my children at the Children's Activity Centre confident that my children are well cared for and surrounded by positive energy. My kids love Jennifer, Trish and Cheryl and always look forward to seeing them. Cheryl in particular gives the impression that she has seen it all and Jennifer is consistently positive.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tpaton
Chard1, Manager at White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Thank you for your feedback and also for letting us know how our team members have impacted your experience at White Oaks. We truly appreciate the positive comments you have written and will ensure they too are aware of how their efforts and service have not gone unnoticed. Thank you for taking the time to write in.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

My husband and I got a one night stay at White Oaks as a gift for our anniversary. It was very nice. The suite we had was beautiful. Our stay included a dinner and breafast. We had dinner in Play and breakfast in LIV and both restaurants provided great service and tasty food. We also had the opportunity to enjoy the spa by getting the couples massage. We had an overall grea time and we cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2011

We spent one weekend at White Oaks and totally enjoyed our stay. Our company has also held events in the past years at this venue and the level of service is exceptional. The meeting facilities are suitable for both conference and leisure. The outdoor space is fantastic during the summer to host receptions, teambuilding events and even presentations! Peggy Corbeill can help you with all your meeting needs and is very detailed oriented. She is an amazing Event Professional and I would trust my event with her. She will ensure total success. Thank you!

2  Thank GreatTraveller01
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I recently spent three nights at White Oaks and enjoyed every minute of my stay. Restaurant food was excellent, as was the room service cuisine. The room was very large, clean, and well appointed. And service in every corner of the hotel was extraordinary, with many people going out of their way to create an extraordinary experience for their guests.

I used the fitness facility twice during my stay, and it was one of the very best I have ever experienced. The hotel is connected to a state-of-the-art fitness facility, and it is available to hotel guests for a nominal fee. If you like to work out, pay the fee, you will seldom have access to such a facility. Three floors, great cardio equipment, even better weight training equipment, loads of classes of all kinds, tennis courts, squash courts, and more. I want to return just for the fitness options!

From the outside, the hotel appears to be a series of different buildings cobbled together into one facility. And the gold reflective glass on a facade facing the freeway will remind you of Las Vegas casinos at the wrong end of the strip. Don't let any of this deter you. What waits inside is a treasure that will provide you with a great hotel experience you won't soon forget. I truly cannot wait to return.

Thank you for a great experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a tower room -- they are the most modern of the hotel's inventory.
3  Thank David J
Reviewed August 16, 2011

on a personal level, my wife and i have had the pleasure, a number of times, to enjoy everything about white oaks; we have always found it to be a wonderful experience: the service, facilities, food, gym and tennis courts; we found it a great getaway and will definately be returning again; sarah clark's assistance added a special touch to our getaways

on a BUSINESS level, our firm had a retreat at white oaks and again, the service and support was excellent, all under the guidance of sarah

on both levels, i would highly recommend white oaks

j