Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$147
$129
GardenInn.com
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$144
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$244
$237
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$103
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$137
$130
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$172
Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$225
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$363
$253
Hotels.com
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$190
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

1,709 results
All reviewstiara restaurantbacchus loungepeggy cernickgrand georgianconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managervintage hotelcorporate eventmy husband and iturn down servicewedding coordinatorprince of walesshuttle servicesister hotelfort georgethe main street
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Stayed 3 nights. Friendly staff. Very comfortable rooms. Great location. Free parking and free internet in business center. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We went for the Delicious Duos package, which allowed us to stay for cheaper than the usual rate and also gave us wine tastings, chocolate dipped strawberries, and a bottle of wine each night. Breakfast was also included, and although ordering off the menu was slow, we were allowed to eat from the buffet while we waited, and everything was quite delicious. We ate so much for breakfast that we did not need lunch, so this is actually quite cost effective.The room was relatively spacious, and the pool and hot tub were lovely. at the front desk, I did not find the service particularly outstanding, but everything was adequate. It is a beautiful place, and situated right near the bike trails and the end of the main drag, so it was quite good in terms of location. Actually, we biked all over this town, visiting a lot of wineries, both as part of a tour and on our own. It was a fantastic way to see the town and not have to worry about drinking and driving, nor all of the calories we were consuming!

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I will preface this review first by saying that this is my first and last time I will stay at this hotel. My wife and I stayed here one night to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We checked in around 3pm and it went fine - chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of red wine when we arrived. They said they upgraded us to a room with a fireplace...didn't really enhance our stay given its mid June. We had a private tour of several wineries in the area followed by a nice dinner at a local restaurant - we organized ourselves through a separate tour company. We arrived back at the Queens Landing around 9pm. Around 1am in the morning there was lots of loud talking outside our door between several people....this went on until 2am at which time we called the front desk to complain. We could hear the security person talking to the people outside our door and this went on for another 15 minutes....basically he we saying that everything was fine and they in fact were not that loud??? This pissed us off even more because the security person didn't have the common sense to take the conversation out of the hallway so it didn't keep us up for another 15 minutes. In the end, we had a terrible sleep and we will not return. I understand that the hotel cannot choose its guests, however when you are spending the amount of the money we did on the room, our expectations are different than staying at a Hotel 6. We told the front desk in the morning when we checked out and the room manager's response was...I will tell the manager and let her know??? The only good part about our stay was the breakfast....it was very nice and helped salvage our stay. The reason I rate this hotel poor is one, how they handled the situation at the time and how they responded/reacted to our complaint in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Seabird55
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Overall, this was a pleasant stay, but it could have been much better.
The company my husband works for,, booked 40 plus rooms this past weekend.
When we arrived, the fellow that opened the front door for us was younger, cheery and most welcoming...actually we thought he had a very warm sense of humour. .
The front desk girl that was on ....on the Friday we arrived (at approx. 3:30pm) was very nice as well. We got our room....changed it after seeing it had no king bed. this by the very friendly front desk girl. Thank-you to her:)
King achieved...we had 2 hours to dress for a dinner at a winery.
The bathrooms are very small....we could not both be in the bathroom at the same time getting ready. Now it had very nice fittings, with marble counter etc. however, it was very tiny. You received two bath towles, two face and two hand towles. You are given soap, a shampoo, mouth wash and lotion...no conditioner...which I wish I had had. there is a hair blower as well. The kleenex supplied is not very soft for taking make-up off...bring your own.
The room itself, for the price listed, was smaller then we expected.
The bed was very comfortable, beautiful linens.
There is a small fridge in the room and a desk and enough room to store clothing. Cupboard were very small....enough for the evening though.
The bar area outside (after our event was over at the winery) was wonderful Service was excellent here. the server was very nice.
That evening, we asked for a late check-out by an hour...12noon instead of 11am. The front desk staff were not overly friendly here. They told us to check back tomorrow morning at 8am....ummmm....the point was to have some extra sleep-in time.
So...my husband asked the next morning at the desk....they were full...so we were asked to vacate by 11:30am at the latest. ....ok...
That morning, my husband's company had paid for over 90 persons to have the breakfast buffet....many did not make it...including myself. Here is where the "strange" comes in.
My hustand filled out the morning breakfast request form, the eve before...and requested eggs well done....they came runny. We had the breakfast by 10:15....well...we called down to room service and told them I could not eat runny eggs.
At 11:00am...I had my breakfast brought up again...My husband handed over the tray to the fellow...(who was very strange the first time around) who proceeded to "lift" the silver top tray cover...and he said..."oh...at least she didn't go hungry I see!!!" K...there were some potatoes with the eggs...I did eat a few before biting into the eggs...but after the runny bit "ran" over the potatoes...I could eat no more...This was very awkward....We could not believe he would firstly lift the top up in front of us...but then when he spoke the words...we didn't know whether to be angry or laugh...he was very rude and presuming...
So...I rushed through my breakfast...because we were asked to "be out" by 11:30am...just made it!
So...good things here and wonderful decor, very clean....wonderful service and terrible service as well....considering the hotel made so much from the company...we were suprised ....and not in a good way on the last day.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank trip-together
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Enjoyed our stay at Queens Landing. The hotel is very nice - a bit pricey, though. Dinner was wonderful and the waitress we had that evening was one of the best we've ever had. I would recommend this hotel since it's very convenient to the main village.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple