This is the second time we have stayed at this property. It is well worth the price. We stayed in a King Traditional Room at $359 for the first night and on a special offer, $199 for the second night. The offer also included the trolley wine tour, a savings of $119. The bedroom was quite large and the bed extremely comfortable. The room amenities are good with a small fridge.
The service was very good from welcoming you and opening the front door, very courteous and prompt at the front desk, very helpful and efficient in the bar and patio and great service in the main dining room, Tiara. The location is perfect, 1 block from the Festival Theatre and another block to the main part of the town. It was a great weekend with the Peach Festival happening. We ate at the Tiara restaurant and at the Peller Estates; we took the wine tour to Trius and Pondview. The town was very busy with the street closed off for the Peach Festival. Parking at the hotel was very good and every where else was difficult.
We'll do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing