My fiancé and I spent an evening at the Queen's Landing on a Travelzoo deal. We found the hotel to be clean and the staff to be very accomodating. We chose to dine in the Tiara restaurant and, thanks to our waiter Rudy, we had a fantastic time. Rudy truly went above and beyond. He asked us if we were celebrating a special occasion and later surprised us with a beautiful dessert platter with a lovely congratulatory message. Throughout the meal, he offered to take multiple photographs of us with my camera and even surprised me with a rose! He made What would have been an ordinary meal into a great delight! And the food was excellent, to boot! Thank you Rudy and the Queen's Landing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing