This November I organized a meeting at Queens Landing for my company and I have to say it was the best one we have had to date. Everyone from Tiffany Sacco to the lovely ladies at Bacchus Lounge went out of their way to make our stay perfect. What makes this property truly unique is how incredible the staff are, you always feel welcome and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing