“Perfect Meeting Venue”
Review of Queen's Landing

Queen's Landing
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This November I organized a meeting at Queens Landing for my company and I have to say it was the best one we have had to date. Everyone from Tiffany Sacco to the lovely ladies at Bacchus Lounge went out of their way to make our stay perfect. What makes this property truly unique is how incredible the staff are, you always feel welcome and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear valued guest - Thank you for your post here on TripAdvisor following your recent corporate stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your praises to Tiffany and the team in the Bacchus Lounge. We are so pleased that you were impressed with their care and attention during your stay.

Please do keep us in mind for future events!

Happy Holidays to you!

There are newer reviews for Queen's Landing

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This past September, Teresa and I enjoyed a luxurious weekend at Queens Landing. While enjoying breakfast one morning, our waiter, gerry, suggested we return for their Sunday Brunch.

We have a few friends in the area and since Christmas was coming , we thought this would be a great time to see them before the holidays.

We gathered today and had a wonderful time. A new buffet menu was introduced today it was specatacular.

The staff on hand was fantastic. They are accomidating and professional. They know how to take care of you.

A definite place to enjoy a wonderful meal with family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My company often holds large events at the Queen's Landing and it's always blast. This is my favorite place to host conferences at Niagara-on-the-Lake. The hotel itself has a great ambiance, the food is FANTASTIC and the staff is outstanding. We've never had any problems here, the staff knows exactly how deliver and are always accmodating to our needs. Peggy in particular has been wonderful! She's gone out of her way to make sure we're well taken care of and even if we've had last minute changes, they've dealt with it professionally and in a timely manner. Her friendly and enthusiastic personality always brightens my mood. Paul and Eugene are always a pleasure to work - you can count on them for pretty much anything!

If you're considering hosting an event at the Queen's Landing, I would highly recommend it. You will not be dissapointed. Many of our attendees have always said positive things as well (that's why we return year after year).

And if you're just considering to stay here for a night or two, do it! The rooms are cosy and spacious. I love the fireplace. We also get access to the Pillar & Post spa - which is amazing.

Good times!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello Nadia - I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to host you and your VIP group here at Queen's Landing. I enjoyed meeting you on site and hearing first hand how appreciative you were with all the personalized service you received on site.

We appreciate your recommendation for other event planners to consider Queen's Landing for their next event! It is through clients like yourself that others will have the opportunity to experience our Exceptional Service firsthand!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I recently held an event at this hotel and was overwhelmed by the hospitality and professionalism of the great staff. I was treated like royalty by Peggy, Paul, Karen and Ric, and I appreciate everything they did for me.
The hotel itself is warm and inviting, with excellent food included in the meeting package. Its downtown location makes it an excellent choice in the Niagara region. I would recommend this venue to any corporate meeting planners.
After the conference, my husband joined me for our anniversary celebration. The staff made sure to make this occasion special and we look forward to making a stay at this hotel an annual tradition!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Hello Kristen - I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your review here on TripAdvisor. It was great to meet you on site and hear first hand how pleased you were with all the services you received on site. Your group is one of our VIP repeat groups that we enjoy hosting year after year! Thank you also for your compliments on our conference services team - I will be sure to pass along your praises to them personally.

All the best to you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Most amazingly upper class, ritzy, expensive and delicious culinary meal I've ever had, outside the Continental United States. Not sure I could ever afford this meal by myself, but certainly was a memory work making and an experience worth having.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank thejostlingtripper
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I were married at Queen's Landing onNovember 2nd and we couldn't be happier with our experience with Vintage Hotels! Colleen Bailey was there to help us every step of the way, and ensured that everything flowed smoothly throughout the entire process. The staff were beyond professional, courteous and kind - our guests raved about the service and the meal. I would recommend this property to any potential brides (and grooms) who are looking for a complete and comprehensive package where all of the fine details are taken care of, and where you guests are sure to be impressed. We had both our ceremony and reception in Queen's Landing and it was perfect for our autumn wedding - the weather was terrible but because our venue was spectacular, we had no worries. Dan and I were treated like royalty, and I can't imagine having our special day anywhere other than this hotel. We can't wait to go back on our anniversary to celebrate!
-Angela & Daniel

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angela O

Dear Angela and David - I wanted to firstly congratulate you both on your recent fairytale wedding at Queen's Landing! I was lucky enough to see both the set-ups for your ceremony and reception and was so impressed with your decor choices. We were so pleased to host this special event for you and your families and Colleen reported that working along side you was a wonderful experience for her as well!

We look forward to hosting you again for your anniversary!

Many congratulations once again,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband & I recently spent our wedding anniversary at Queen's Landing and enjoyed every minute of it…much like we enjoyed our wedding there fifteen years ago. Everyone from reception, to the lounge bartender, to the Tiara restaurant staff were outstanding once again. We try to make it back every year to celebrate and we are never disappointed. Beautiful facilities, elegant rooms and world class dining - a fantastic place! Special thanks to everyone at Queen's Landing for helping to make it such a special time for both of us. We'll see you same time next year...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear valued guest - First of all, I wanted to wish you and your husband a happy 15th wedding anniversary! How lovely that you were able to join us at Queen's Landing to reminisce! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the services and lovely amenities of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again - perhaps next year at this time!