Queen’s Landing in the town of Niagara on the Lake was chosen as the conference location by and executive committee, but they could not have chosen anything more elegant.
This Vintage Hotel has the look of days gone by but is anything but out of date, the rooms are spacious, modern and luxurious. The front desk staff was most welcoming, the housekeeping staff pleasant and accommodating, but for a special treat try the Tiara Dining Room; most tables were for two and face the waterfront, the wait staff must be highly scrutinized when hired as everyone has impeccable appearances and manners. The menu was exceptional, the presentation of the food fabulous, everything tasted wonderful – and if you are having a birthday – you get to have a tiara placed upon your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing