Just came back from a one night stay. Front desk service was good, the room and bathroom were average, with 2 doubles (why not 2 queens instead) - we had requested a king but it's not guaranteed. It was very clean. Turn down service consisted of them placing a rose and breakfast order card on one of the beds. They didn't replenish or tidy at all and didn't turn down the bed. There was no mini-bar, just an empty fridge. Request for a kettle and tea supplies were quickly met.
We had dinner as part of a group function and it was good, but not exceptional. Buffet breakfast was above average - they had the usual assortment of items, but the quality of the food was excellent. Service was mediocre at the breakfast.
The room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the parking lot and tour buses showed up in the morning and idled for a good half hour right outside the room- very noisy and smelly. Water pressure of the shower in the morning was very poor.
Overall, a good hotel but a little disappointing because I was expecting much more. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing