We got married at the Queen's Landing one year ago and came back for our 1st anniversary and it was the best decision we ever could have made, other than choosing to have our wedding there in the first place :) From the time we checked in and the front desk staff gave us a card and chocolates and upgraded our room, to the other treats and cards waiting for us from our wedding planner and the events team, to the friendly faces and amazing service all throughout the hotel, we were treated like royalty from start to finish yet again. I really can't say enough good things about this place other than you just have to go and experience it all for yourself, then you will understand why everyone who goes there falls in love and keeps coming back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing