We stayed for a friend's wedding, but other than that, Niagara on The Lake didn't have a lot of draw for us...VERY touristy, and I guess that fact makes the price tag of the hotel harder to swallow. That being said, I think everything's probably overpriced in the city. The hotel is very nice, rooms well appointed, sheets VERY comfortable, as were the beds. I had thought, for some reason, there might be something to the grounds, location, proximity to the water, etc, but really there wasn't. Service was excellent, though, they were able to get us into our room earlier than we expected, which made getting ready for the wedding much less of an ordeal, which was very much appreciated.
If the price is competitive with other options when you're planning on coming here, it's probably one of the better hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing