Every month I travel to St. Catharines Ontario to visit my 90 year old mother. One of our "must go" places is the dining room at Queen's Landing in Niagara-on-the-Lake. We can sit and enjoy the wonderful scenery while enjoying a glass of wine and delicious food. There is nothing better than a quiet conversation, a glass of wine, beautiful scenery and wonderful service and excellent food. Our frequent server, Gerardo, is just a gem. We are treating royally with many little extras. On her birthday visit, mom was presented with a rose at the end of lunch. We are never rushed and are treated like family. I wouldn't miss a chance to dine at Queen's Landing. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing