We enlisted the staff at Queen's Landing to cater our major 1812 Bicentennial event which was held outside at Fort George. Peggy Cernick was so accommodating and easy to work with. She and Chef Randy Dupuis helped us create an 1812-inspired menu and were able to adjust the regular service of the event to make it more authentic to the period - this included removing tablecloths between certain courses, servers acting as hosts of the tables, resizing potions of food, altering the table settings, and many more details. Josh Remple and his team ran back and forth between our tent, the officer's quarters at the Fort and their kitchen so many times they must have been exhausted by the end of the 5 hour dinner! We truly appreciated the effort that went into making this fundraiser a success and all our guests commented on how wonderful the night was and how delicious the food was! One of the desserts was taken right from an 1812 resource and the chefs had very few instructions on how to make it, but it was amazing! . A huge thank you to everyone involved and a job well done. We know that this wasn't a typical service for the team, but you performed like pros!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing