We had a very nice room overlooking the water. Everything was ready on our arrival and was very clean. We have stayed here many times and it's always top notch.. On arrival we stopped for lunch at the Bacchus Lounge and my husband had the pulled pork sandwich and it was disgusting-3/4 of it was fat.. The waitress Glynnis appeared not concerned at all, she did have the cost removed but just handed us the bill and didn't say sorry & I have removed it from the bill. By the time we got to our room a manager Jane called and handled it properly. She did take it seriously.
That evening we went to dinner at the Tiara Restaurant (also on the property) and it was first class. The service from Jill was absolutely outstanding and her co-worker Rose was also wonderful. The meal from beginning to end was delicious. The sampler appetizer is a work of art and the rack of lamb was done perfectly. That more than made up for our lunch.
We had breakfast before leaving and again a wonderful experience. Highly recommend the peach French toast. The service was also great-I can't remember the name of the gentleman who served us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing