We had a great time having our wedding at Queen's Landing.
We had a medium-large wedding of around 200 guests, and we heard nothing but rave reviews from all of them about the venue-- location, decor, and service. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and really enjoyed it and the amenities it offered (gym, pool, restaurant). They also all received a rose on their pillow-- not sure if this is because they were wedding guests or not, but everyone really appreciated it.
From the wedding perspective-- really great rooms are available. We had the Grand Georgian ballroom and atrium for our reception, and they were lovely and easily fit our guests. Table service during dinner was fantastic-- we went for the unlimited table wine and they were quick to make sure everyone had a full glass (and a full plate) quickly though out the dinner. The food itself was fantastic, nice variety and well prepared. I've been to many weddings but this venue was a cut above the rest for food.
The event coordinators (Teri & Lisa) were a pleasure to work with, very helpful in planning, supportive and lots of fun too. They had good advice and the day of the wedding made sure everything ran smoothly-- they definitely have the experience to run a good-sized wedding, and freed us up for the important things-- spending time together with friends and family! Importantly, all of the other service people we had at the wedding (DJ, musicians, photographer, sound etc.) also said they were a pleasure to work with.
All of the other staff at the hotel were also great-- always making sure we had everything we needed, helping carry and unload equipment before and after the wedding, etc.
Amazingly they also had a second wedding on the same day-- but if we hadn't been told we wouldn't have known, they managed to run everything so smoothly.
Really-- can't say enough good things about this venue for weddings. Having stayed there for several nights, I can also say it's a beautiful, conveniently located hotel with excellent service as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing