Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$249
$206
GardenInn.com
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$167
$145
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$236
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$183
Green Oaks B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$145
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
$176
$168
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$365
$307
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$260
  • Pool
1,715 results
All reviewstiara restaurantbacchus loungepeggy cernickgrand georgianconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managervintage hotelcorporate eventmy husband and iturn down servicewedding coordinatorprince of walesshuttle servicesister hotelfort georgethe main street
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My husband and I had booked our wedding ceremony and reception at Queen's Landing. We were very impressed by the level of service we received by the staff at Queen's Landing. We had a somewhat unusual reception; an afternoon tea. The staff accomodated our request and went above and beyond to provide a truly magical afternoon. My husband and I did not have to worry about the small details of the day; our Wedding Coordinator, Lisa, ensured the day flowed flawlessly. I highly recommend this venue to other couples.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tracey M
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Congratulations Tracey on what truly was a magical and unique wedding at Queen's Landing. We are so pleased that you trusted us with such an important event in your life. Our weddings are all one of a kind and yours sounds like a fairy tale come true!

I appreciate you recognizing Lisa, our Special Events Manager. She takes great pride in ensuring the happiness of our brides and grooms. I will pass along your praise to her directly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that we were a part of your special day and hope to see you and your new husband again soon!

All my very best,

Lily Kszan

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I had the pleasure to attend a lovely business conference at Queen's Landing.

The location is right on the river with nice views of the marina and boats. It's a longer than anticipated walk to the downtown stores and theatre, but our weather was nice, so the walk was enjoyable. Rooms were spotless, spa-like washrooms with an in-room fireplace. I'd request a room with water views, otherwise you're looking over the parking lot.

Meals in the main dinning room were great and service is very attentive. Lots of staff to take care of all your guests needs.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently spent 4 days in this Hotel with my wife as a romantic escape. The Hotel is very nicely situated just a few blocks from the historic downtown and very close to the Shaw Festival Theatre. We had asked the Hotel to get tickets for us to one of the plays and they came through for us, kudos! Our room was very nice with a view of the marina but over a parking lot, staff I think. The rooms are air conditioned but the window also opens and we were able to have fresh air and dispense with the noise of the AC. We were there in the off season so parking etc was not an issue. The common areas are very pleasant and their business centre is first rate. There are wonderful walking trails close by as is the entry to Ft. George.
We did have one major glitch. On our last day we had decided to check out and then have one last, nice breakfast in the restaurant which has a beautiful view. We went to the restaurant and though it was clearly open, there was no one to serve us. The hostess indicated that all of the staff had been called to a meeting and that no one was there. I was incredulous, but she insisted this was the case. We went back to the front desk and complained. The clerk there called the hostess and was equally surprised and upset saying that it was totally unacceptable. She said she would pass our concerns on to the manager. Normally, this would not have been a big deal, but we had really been looking forward to the breakfast as a wonderful end to our vacation and it really deflated us and left a bad taste in our mouths right at the end of the stay. Since then the Hotel has contacted us and is comping our last nights stay as a way of apologizing. While I appreciate this gesture it does not change the emotions or our last memory of the stay. This is really too bad as this is a too good a Hotel to let a slip like this spoil a stay.

Room Tip: Ask about proximity to parking lots. We had a view room but it was right over a parking lot that was quite noisy from time to time. Rom with a fireplace is worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I have had the pleasure of working with a number of hotels and conference centres these past few years, planning conferences and retreats. I must say that one of the ultimate pleasures is working with the team at Queen’s Landing in Niagara on the Lake (Vintage Inn). From the beginning planning stages, you know you are working with professionals who have done this many times. They make my job so much easier and are always happy to go ‘the extra mile’ in order to have the event a total success

From those that attended the conference, I have had many thank you(s) expressing delight with their rooms, the food and the enjoyment of staying at such a wonderful establishment with staff that are pleasant, courteous and helpful. I couldn’t miss making extra special thanks to Sharon Barton and Peggy Cernick…you make my job so much easier and besides, you are an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you to you both!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Hello Carole:

I wanted to send along my appreciation for your wonderful review of Queen's Landing for your recent conference. We appreciate your VIP repeat business over the years and truly enjoy welcoming your group back! Sharon and Peggy both enjoy working with you and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to both of them!

All the best Carole,

Lily Kszan

Reviewed May 7, 2012

My mother got a great deal on the room and gave us a night stay for Christmas. We arrived on Jan 1 and left Jan 2. When we arrived there was maybe only two other couples staying in the whole place so it was nice to be able to go to dinner in the quiet and get the best seats in the place for breakfast. Since it was just after New Years Eve there was lots of balloon bouquets (which our toddler daughter loved) around and the lady at the pub told us to take as many was we wanted since they were just going to be popping them anyway. The pool is great and the changing rooms were very clean. Now we were traveling with our daughter who at the time was 18mths old and we asked for a crib and when they brought it up to the room it was what looked like a 1950's hospital crib with all metal bars and very skinny and just plain scary looking, clean but scary glad we had our playpen in the car. We also had an electrical outlet in the room and we asked if they had anything to cover them up, the gentleman couldn't find anything so he brought up some duct tape which worked fine for the night and suggested getting some of the pop in cover for the future which he agreed with. The staff was great, the room was awesome and if I can ever afford it I will be going back! :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family