Fantastic hotel with all the amenities your really need. We stayed over the Christmas period, which was not too busy.
Great service, pleasant decor and the honeymoon suite with fireplace and hardwood floors was the best. Staff were always there when needed but reserved when not.
They put together a fantastic Christmas brunch and evening meal, superb.
Really enjoyed our 4 night stay and will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing