Queen's Landing
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Moffat Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
  • Pool
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Hotel Dallavalle(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
View Hotel
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
1,633 results
All reviewstiara restaurantpeggy cernickbacchus loungegrand georgianvintage hotelsconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managercorporate eventlast minute changesmy husband and iturn down servicewedding partyshuttle serviceprince of walessister hotelfort george
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I treated ourselves to a night here and got a promotional rate of $189 for a Friday in September.

The foyer and grounds were quite impressive. Our room was relatively small but overall nice with a comfortable bed and a well appointment and clean bathroom. The bedroom lighting was average at best and there was no mini-fridge. There wasn't much of a view from our room.

Parking was free and the hotel is within walking distance to town. We walked back and forth a couple of times.

The hotel offers a Trolley Tour to the wineries and it was great!! An old fashioned trolley with a fun driver. The tour is just for guests of Vintage Hotels so on ours there was only us and 3 other couples which was a great sized group. We went to Jackson Triggs and two other spots. It was about 3 hours long which seemed like the perfect length.

Overall I thought this hotel was excellent for $189. If we had gone during high season and paid $250 or $300 I would have been disappointed because for that cost I expect a more luxurious room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I chose to celebrate our 10-year anniversary at the Queen's Landing hotel and it was definitely the right choice! We have stayed here many times in the past and this time, like all of the others, everything about our stay was excellent. Even though we had arrived early, when we checked in, we got our room right away. It was very clean and cozy. One thing that we really like about this hotel is that it is very close to the main street in NOTL but it's out of the way enough to seem secluded. We had our anniversary dinner at the Tiara Restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Our server, Rudy, really went out of his way to make sure that we had a special night.

The Queen's Landing consistently delivers excellent service. While it is on the pricier side, it is well worth it.

Ariane F

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My wife and I stayed in one of the Dock Master suites that are at the rear and separate to the main hotel. The room was beautiful! My wife loved the whole decor. It was warm, inviting and recently renovated. My family and I had dinner that night in the formal dining room,
TheTiara Restaurant and.I would like to thank the Chef for an excellent meal and Jill for her wonderful service to us all. The little extra's added when they heard it was my 50th birthday was appreciated. The staff in this hotel are courteous and friendly and nothing is too much for them to make your stay comfortable. I highly recommend a stay in Queen's Landing Hotel, the best in the area!

Room Tip: All room's have A/C, heating and most have a fire and jacuzzi bath tub. Hotel is quiet, very clean and right in the heart of a wonderful wine region.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We stayed in the Dockhouse for the night. Everything was modern and immaculate while maintaining its historical charm. I truly enjoyed the jacuzzi style tub. We also enjoyed their silver service dinner. Our server, Jill, made the whole experience excellent and catered to our every need. It was these experiences that will keep me coming back to the QL.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is a historic hotel in the Niagara lake Area. The Area is Amazing. We got a good sized room with a Cozy fireplace. I found the price a bit high but it was new years so I will take that in to account. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The Bed was massive with soft linens. We could walk into town where the main street has so many shops and stores. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to see this area. Check out the pub on the main floor. The drinks are great!! Good view from the pub overlooking the surrounding areas.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple