White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$236
Green Oaks B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$144
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$145
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
WeatherPine Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$152
$176
$168
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$363
$306
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
$260
  • Pool
1,713 results
All reviewstiara restaurantbacchus loungepeggy cernickgrand georgianconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managervintage hotelcorporate eventmy husband and iturn down servicewedding coordinatorprince of walesshuttle servicesister hotelfort georgethe main street
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I chose to celebrate our 10-year anniversary at the Queen's Landing hotel and it was definitely the right choice! We have stayed here many times in the past and this time, like all of the others, everything about our stay was excellent. Even though we had arrived early, when we checked in, we got our room right away. It was very clean and cozy. One thing that we really like about this hotel is that it is very close to the main street in NOTL but it's out of the way enough to seem secluded. We had our anniversary dinner at the Tiara Restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Our server, Rudy, really went out of his way to make sure that we had a special night.

The Queen's Landing consistently delivers excellent service. While it is on the pricier side, it is well worth it.

Ariane F

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My wife and I stayed in one of the Dock Master suites that are at the rear and separate to the main hotel. The room was beautiful! My wife loved the whole decor. It was warm, inviting and recently renovated. My family and I had dinner that night in the formal dining room,
TheTiara Restaurant and.I would like to thank the Chef for an excellent meal and Jill for her wonderful service to us all. The little extra's added when they heard it was my 50th birthday was appreciated. The staff in this hotel are courteous and friendly and nothing is too much for them to make your stay comfortable. I highly recommend a stay in Queen's Landing Hotel, the best in the area!

Room Tip: All room's have A/C, heating and most have a fire and jacuzzi bath tub. Hotel is quiet, very clean and right in the heart of a wonderful wine region.
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We stayed in the Dockhouse for the night. Everything was modern and immaculate while maintaining its historical charm. I truly enjoyed the jacuzzi style tub. We also enjoyed their silver service dinner. Our server, Jill, made the whole experience excellent and catered to our every need. It was these experiences that will keep me coming back to the QL.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is a historic hotel in the Niagara lake Area. The Area is Amazing. We got a good sized room with a Cozy fireplace. I found the price a bit high but it was new years so I will take that in to account. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The Bed was massive with soft linens. We could walk into town where the main street has so many shops and stores. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to see this area. Check out the pub on the main floor. The drinks are great!! Good view from the pub overlooking the surrounding areas.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We recently hosted our daughter's wedding in this stunning Vintage hotel! Everything was perfect from check-in to check-out 4 days later! Starting with the front desk staff, especially Leanne, who went above and beyond to satisfy all of our requests and special needs. The attention to detail is unmatched by any other hotel I've been to. Bravo! The location of this beauty is ideal, located on the water and just a short walk to the main shopping area. The complimentary hotel shuttle is convenient and we used it frequently. The rooms were beautiful, impeccably clean and well-appointed. We had a premium room with a large bathroom, separate bath and shower, fireplace and windows which actually opened! The nightly turn down service was a nice touch, with a rose and soft music greeting us early in the evening. We used the library with the many computers and printers frequently, this is a relaxing, inviting space to just hang out after a busy day. The restaurant and lounge serve amazing food, no one was disappointed here. The wedding took place in the Atrium, a beautiful, tranquil space overlooking gardens. The wedding meal was mouthwatering and outstanding! The entire evening coordinated by Teri of Vintage Hotels (Queen's Landing). We could not have asked for any better! We will definitely return to this hotel in the future!