This is a beautiful hotel with a view of sail boats on the water. The service is excellent. For instance I came out of my room with an ice bucket in hand and one of the maids took it from me and filled it up and brought it back to my room. The bellmen would drive us uptown so we could conserve our energy for shopping! The waitresses in the dining room were very attentive and explained the menu thoroughly, besides being attractive and nice. I lolve to swim in their indoor swimming pool. It has beautiful windows with a view of a very private garden. It is located very near the threaters for the Shaw Productions. I arranged this weekend for 7 people and they have called to thank me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing