This smaller Vintage Hotel has a lot of charm. The rooms are a bit small, however, when the hotel was built, room size was not 'oversized'. The rooms are clean and quaint. The dining room is gorgeous, and if you're lucky enough to request a table by the window, the views are spectacular! My favourite thing to do at this hotel is eat on the terrace overlooking the water. It's wonderful to watch the boats and take in the fresh air and scenery. Breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing