Myself and my wife stayed here for a weekend away to just relax, we upgraded to a suite. It ended up being in the building beside the main building. It was down a couple stairs kind of in the basement, the room itself was nice but our view was of people's feet walking by on the street. I was have to say we were disappointed and would recommend staying in the main building. The pool was great, not crowded at all and had nice relaxing music playing. We had dinner at Braza by the fallsview casino, you'll love it if you like meat. We won enough money at the casino to pay for the entire weekend...kind of a nice surprize. We had breakfast at the hotel, it was a great buffet, the restaurant was great with a lot of windows beside and above you. During the day we did a trolley car wine tour through the hotel. Although it was $60 a person, it was worth every penny. We stopped to four wineries for a tour and some tasting, leant tons about wine and has some fun. We would go back here but like I said will stay in the main building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake