I came to Prince of Wales for a business event in April 2014 and I can't say enough good things about it! I coordinated every component of this event from CT and the hotel contacts made everything seamless. Heather, Juan, Hazel, Bobbie, and then some were absolutely amazing and no matter what, always made every effort to accommodate me and the group of 40 participants that were onsite for the week. The room where the actual event was held was separate from the main hotel and allowed us to have the privacy that was needed to ensure a successful event was had.
The property itself was amazing and so rich in history and character! The detail on every inch of the hotel is so intricate and I found myself examining/wondering exactly how such elegance was able to be created. My sleeping room was exquisite and each night, I would return to a rose on my pillow and soft music playing in the background. Though expensive, the food was quite good and desserts, phenomenal!
Overall, the event went off without a hitch and I was able to come back here again and the exceptional service is still ever present. I would recommend both vacationing and holding your corporate events at this site!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake