Spent a Saturuday night at the Pof W this weekend. Been there is the past many times. Firstly the reservation was incorrect and we were left with a room with double beds not the king requested - apparently no kings left when we checked in. Given that this was our wedding anniversary - we were not pleased. Front desk seemed very uninterested in trying to solve the problem.
This has always been a calssic hotel with lots of charm - unfortunately the charm is gone and now its just tired. Niagara-on-the Lake is very busy this time of year - they clearly feel that they can charge a ridiculous rate per night ($475) for sub standard accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake