We were at the Prince of Wales hotel for Valentines Day. It was a great experience all in all. The Churchill Lounge was fantastic - pricey for what you get but that was expected. The Staff of the hotel were very friendly from the front desk to the cleaning staff and the waitresses. One opportunity for this hotel would be to improve some of the rooms, the one we were in was pretty dated which i know could be what they are going for in a classic hotel however paint is needed in areas and things that would aesthetically make the hotel look better.
The location is fantastic right on the main strip of Niagara on the Lake downtown. Parking was included which was nice as all the extras are a pain at most places when you are already spending a good amount of money.
All in all great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake