We stayed at the Prince Of Wales for an overnight during the IceWine Festival. Check in was a breeze and our room was ready when we got there at 1 p.m. We had a King Suite with a jetted tub and fireplace and it was lovely, clean, ready and inviting. Loved the oranges and water on the table. The hotel itself is charming with lots of vintage feeling wood. It has a great bar and we went for a night cap after dinner. Breakfast was good, and we purchased the 17 dollar breakfast package with our room. You can do that at check-in and I would recommend this! When we got our bill, it would have been $135.00 for four, but it cost us $34.00 for two. Ask at the front desk when you check in. We sat at a window seat and enjoyed watching the white out conditions. (It is January in Ontario!). Check out was fast, there was wine tasting in the lobby and newspapers at our door in the morning. I love this hotel and it will be the one I return to in the summer when we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake