Beautiful stay at this 5 star resort. From the lobby, to the room to the salt water pool - we had an amazing mid-week stay.
We purchased a Travelzoo package at $199 for a Sunday - Thursday stay (we stayed on a Tuesday) that included the following; King suite with fireplace, use of amenities (salt water pool & whirlpool, sauna), local VQA bottle of wine and chocolates in room as well as wine tasting passes to 3 local wineries (Chateau de Charmes, Rief & Pilliteri) and a full breakfast in the main dinning room (our breakfast bill was $55 - most expensive piece of french toast, mint tea and breakfast sandwich we've ever had!).
Friendly, quick and efficient check-in. Bellhop helped us with unloading our bags, taking us up to the room and starting our fireplace for us. Check out was just as good an experience.
Would love to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake