Stayed here for the second time at the end of July and everything was wonderful once again. We ended up getting a package which included breakfast each morning which was excellent, especially the Eggs Benedict! Service is great, they always try their best to help with any questions you have. The location is perfect for staying in Niagara on the Lake, which is a very nice alternative to staying at the falls, very laid back and relaxing. Lots of little shops and restaurants to explore and there really is a lake, all within walking distance. You can take the Niagara Parkway to get to the falls which by car is around a 20 - 30 minute drive, but a very nice one as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake