We had a wonderful time here. The 4-poster bed was very comfortable. The shower had a detachable head that we liked. Very clean room. When we first entered 3 oranges and two bottles of water were waiting for us. In the evening housekeeping knocked and asked if we wanted the bed turned down, and presented us with a rose. There were two TV sets, one in the sitting room and one in the bedroom. The hotel is right on the main street, and the main street was resplendent with flowers. We only ate breakfast in the hotel, but it was the only establishment where we could get granola and yogurt. The hotel is pretty pricey, but you get a lot for your money. Definitely will stay here on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake