Our 18-member CEO group held our annual retreat (including 14 spouses/significant others) at the Prince of Wales hotel. To a person, participants were delighted. Guest rooms/accommodations were excellent, as were our meeting rooms, breakfast, lunch, breaks/snacks, and dinner on the property. We also enjoyed local restaurants (Bistro Six-One and the Stone Road Grille to name two) along with the plays at the Shaw festival. At the hotel, my wife and I especially enjoyed the hot tub and the patio bar. We'll be back again, no doubt many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake