We stopped for a mid afternoon snack at Prince of Wales. The Restaurant itself was closed at this time, so we had snack in the "bar" (I do not remember the exact name). The tea room was open also. I had fish chowder which was one of the best I have ever had. My husband had cheese cake which was presented beautifully. I mentioned to server that the bread was outstanding and he bought more bread wrapped in a foil swan for us to with us. The atmosphere was quiet, beautifully decorated. We were seat in front of the fire place with view out to the street. We would like to return to Prince of Wales to stay for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake