My husband & I love to spend a day at Niagara-on-the-Lake once or twice a year and have always wanted to stay at the Prince of Wales so, to get a break from winter, we booked a weekend in March 2013. The hotel is magnificent, but what really makes it worth the stay are the people who work there. From Kate, who welcomed us at check-in and made sure our every need was looked after, to Fred, whose unbelievable knowledge of wine ensured that we had the perfect bottle to accompany our amazing meal in the Escabèche, to Dan, who made our breakfast special - they truly make you feel important and pampered. We were a little disappointed in our room, which was a superior king - there was nothing wrong with it, we were just expecting something more elegant. The bed, which was probably one of the most comfortable I've been in, and the lovely rose on our pillow when we returned from dinner made up for it though. Our short stay did not allow us time to check out the spa or pool facilities so I can't offer any insight there. All-in-all, we had an unforgettable stay and would highly recommend the Prince for a special get-away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake