My boyfriend and I went here during the week for a romantic getaway. Upon arrival, Cooper at the front desk welcomed us very sincere and nice, and upgraded us to an executive suite! Cooper was great, offering to take our photos, being extremely friendly, and just making sure we had the best time we could there. We both appreciate how he made it such a special time for us. And we were so excited to be upgraded..it was a wonderful experience! They even left a rose on the bed for me..such a nice treat! I felt so special! All the staff were very polite and attentive. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning, and very clean. Felt like home! I even left my necklace there and they were great at retrieving it for me without any hassles. We will definitely go again and hopefully get Cooper again! We ate at the Churchill Lounge and they food is fabulous. Highly recommended..it is well worth the money!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake