Not always but at least the 2 times I have been there.
I have taken my sweetheart there twice now for the Ice Wine Festival and the place is fantastic.
The beds are like giant Marshmellow Pillows and I want to take one home with me. The staff is great - friendly / attentive / humorus at times(Daniel) you where great. Heather and Cooper welcomed us and made us feel almost like family. The food was great and Kim and Chef - Thank you. The Friday night galla - WOW The food - Elk teriene / Risotto with ice wine chutney / goats cheese spoons / pork belly in ice wine / flaugra and the ice wine mouse where all excellent.
I just want to say thanks to all the staff for making our weekend great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake