I was at the Prince Of Wales earlier this week with my 87 year old grandmother as a belated birthday gift. We had comfy wing back chairs and our server was Lisa. It was so nice to relax, and enjoy a traditional tea but what made it even better was our server. My grandmother was excited to go out and Lisa doted over her, making her day even more special. The tea room was packed, but our server never made us feel as though she was in no rush, stood and listened to my Nana and was extremely gracious. Although we live in Niagara, it was my Nana's first tea visit and she was amazed at the level of service and warmth throughout the afternoon. Lisa was so knowledgable about the hotel, the history and the region. She did everything to enhance our experience and make it so memorable. Go for tea at the Prince of Wales, and enjoy the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake