Loved the proximity to the park and stores- you literally walk out onto the main street! We enjoyed a two night stay with a young child and teen, and got upgraded to a larger room for free since there was availability! It is one of the few downtown hotels with a pool, which is saltwater and rarely occupied. The service was great, and the classical decor added to the Victorian feel. I strongly recommend a package and add-ins in advance- such as breakfast and dinner, which saved us a lot of money, especially since we dined at their four diamond Escabeche. The food was good and again, service great. We had a very active child with us, but staff were friendly and helpful. We had vouchers for tours and free wine tastings from the hotel for each day, and thoroughly enjoyed it. There is plenty of parking in the back. If you forget your bathing suit, disposable ones are available for purchase at the spa. We really enjoy the Vintage chain and also stayed at Queen's landing, which is not as close to the strip as Prince. Tip: Not all hotels will place an immediate hold on the full estimated amount on your credit card at check-in, but they do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake