My two sister friends and I celebrated our 50th Birthday and girls' weekend away. We had a wonderful stay in the lovely Prince of Wales. The staff and reception were friendly and helpful. Our premium room was very spacious with a small fridge, jacuzzi tub and spa products. However, we were situated at the back of the hotel, close to the pool and we could smell the chlorine. We were also presented with a rose every evening, chocolates and oranges. We had High Tea and enjoyed the sunny day overlooking Queen Street. I plan to go back for another weekend stay with my husband sometime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake