Very helpful and curteous personnel. Got a noisy room and it was exchanged immediately. Not much room to put your things in, however there is plenty of room for a mini fridge, that is not offered. Decoration very nice and upscale, however ventilation poor and air smell stuffy most of the time. Beds and pillows are excellent, very comfortable. Swimming pool is fantastic. Breakfast is "a la carte" and expensive, great buffet could be offered for the same money.
All in all a pleasant experience in an original hotel with good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake