We stayed here March 9 and 10. We stayed in a King room with whirpool tub and a sitting area. The decor was wonderful, The bed was extremely comfortable and the atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for in a getaway. We had a WONDERFUL dinner at the hotel restaurant which served wonderful food paired beautifully with Ontario VQA wine. The building was beautiful and even in the off season this is a wonderful place to get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake