I have stayed in this hotel almost every year since 1990. It is expensive but I feel that the location (I have mobility issues) is just fantastic. On the same street is some truly amazing shop selling unique apparel, a wonderful store that sells jams, an amazing Christmas store and some very nice dining experiences...try the Chinese down the street. The front staff are gracious and always helpful. I did not try the afternoon tea as we were always full after lunch. There buffet breakfast (try to get this included in your room rate) is delicious. We tend to only stay for two days so we usually had dinner in the dining room and went to the bar for a glass of wine afterward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake