“a tour to remember for my parents 50th anniversary”

Niagara Vintage Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara Vintage Wine Tours invites you to tour and taste in Niagara-on-the-Lake while enjoying an educational, personal and professional experience. Learn along the way as you tour Ontario’s largest underground barrel cellar and visit Niagara’s best wineries, while sampling the rarest and best wines. We offer a variety of different tours to fit your schedule and budget, including Cheese Tasting tour, lunch and dinner and corporate tours. We also offer transportation to and from your accommodations.
Reviewed October 3, 2011

- excellent wine tour company in NOTL
- go with the 5 hour 4 winery tour and lunch
- tour guides very knowledgeable
- done this tour 2 times in 2 years, some different wineries
- highly recommend this tour company

3  Thank Tim R

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I just wanted to drop you a line to say how much we enjoyed the tour again this year. Dave did a great job and we are all looking forward to doing it again.

Regards

Ron

1  Thank Ron T
TTworldtrav, Owner at Niagara Vintage Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2011

Hi Ron...thank you for your comments. We look forward to hosting your group again next year.

Gabriela

Reviewed September 25, 2011

What a great tour from start to finish this is our second wine tour and the first with this company there guide Chris was awsome really knows his stuff and we went to Pondview Konzelmann pillitteri and i forget the other one but we had lunch at the Charles inn and that was great to.

Thanks Chris for a great time will hopefully see you next your when I bring the children for the trip
they can drink next year !!!!!

1  Thank dave r

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments.

Gabriela

Reviewed September 23, 2011

I though it would be a great idea to take a wine tour to celebrate the 25th Annivery of my sister and her husband. I went on line and did a search to find out what was available. The first one was Niagara Vintage Wine Tours and had a 800 number to call. I call it and left a message. I told myself that probably wouldn't get a call back. But to my surprise I received a call back very quickly. Chris Fuccillo called me back and said no problem and asked how many people and what date. He worked out a price that same call, from then on everything became organized for 40 people. I called into the office a couple of times and talk to Francine to ask question about that day she was every helpful and pleasant. The bus was on time and the driver was very professional. Our guide for the day was Dan,he was both very pleasant and knowledgeable. We to 4 winery's and had lunch at Riverbent Inn which had been organized by Chris and which turned out to be excellent. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has any special occasion to celebrate. The guests are still talking about that day how great it was.

2  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Who knew? I mean, yes, we see VQA wines and such but to see it in person was unbelievable. Vinyards that , as a wine lover, simply leabe you stunned. This tour was fantastic. It really brought us full circle from explaining why Niagara produces the grapes that it does, to the wondeful hosts who accomodated us at every stop, describing the process and all the generous samples. The lunch at the Charles Inn, a gourmet delight that served a spot on risotto. We were 10 and most of us chose the risotto and I was quietly concerned we were going to get glue or mush...and my Italian relatives (from Italy) would laugh at Canadian chefs trying to make Italian food. Well, they knocked it out of the park. They were amazed at the amazing risotto. The peaches, apricots, plums, prunes, cherries, and so on it was awesome.

114 per person, from 9 to about 4, four wineries and samples included and a three course gourmet meal...plus they pick you up so you can truly enjoy the experience.

I would completely recommend this tour and I plan on making it a yearly occurrence. Our tour guide was personable, passionate about the area and fun.

2  Thank coladin