“Great Experience!”
Review of 100 Fountain Spa

100 Fountain Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: 100 Fountain Spa is a long-time favorite for locals and travelers alike. This 13,000 sq. ft. spa was renovated in 2006 and remains one of the finest and top-rated spas in North America. Enjoy its plush spa lounge overlooking the outdoor hot springs as you await your spa pleasure. The luscious interior boasts a rich colour palette complemented by textural stone accents, soft trickling water features and the warmth of elegant woodwork. Indulge in a wide range of aesthetic and body treatments including reflexology, body wraps and signature Vinotherapy spa treatments using grapes from local vineyards. As well, unwind in our year-round outdoor hot springs and indoor saltwater pool during your stay.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Although I was initially a little uncomfortable with the idea of getting a pedicure, when my wife booked me in for one last week, I have to admit that it was one of the nicest, most relaxing experiences that I've ever had. Sarah was so friendly and knowledgable and made me feel at ease right away. She advised me of how to take care of my feet once I came home. Thank you for the great experience and I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I have scheduled a couples heated rock massage for our last 3 trips to the spa. Both masseuses were incredibly talented. We enjoyed it so much wee turned the following day for more treatments. I had a deep cleansing facial and my husband had a deep tissue massage. This spa is so beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. You will be well pampered.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We recently held our Employee Summer Party in Niagara on the Lake and one of the activities the employees could chose from was to choose from a selection of services at the Spa. The staff of the spa were exceptional and everyone who chose to participate in this activity left there absolutely glowing and super relaxed! Thanks again for the amazing job you did for our event!!!

2  Thank melissa1980
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had the Energizing Wrap this evening and it was amazing!! I've had spa treatments before at various fancy spas and this one was definitely the best one I've ever had.

Nancy was really sweet and considerate. She kept asking how I was doing, walked me through each step in the treatment and made me feel really comfortable. Her technique was extremely thorough and effective!

I loved the added scalp massage which I was not expecting. Great value for the number of different components included in this treatment (two scrubs, mud, scalp massage with cocunut oil and moisturizing oil finish) and the amount of time you're pampered.

Thank you Nancy and 100 Fountain Spa. I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby tonight :)

1  Thank Gracie232003
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent spa day. Upon check in staff was friendly and attentive, thank you Simone. Outdoor hot tub was perfect and tranquil with the sound of the waterfall and lovely atmosphere. We loved the fireplace and comfy couches, but it was very busy and a little hard to relax with the hustle and bustle. Maybe a weekday would be quieter. The robes were frayed and thin. I was expecting a plush comfortable robe and that was not the case. The spa services were first class very rejuvenating. I felt like we had been away for a week. I had a wonderful facial with Candice. My skin has never looked better. She was very knowledgeable and taught me a great deal. I felt valued and pampered the whole time we stayed. I Can't wait to visit again, I would recommend this spa in a heart beat.

1  Thank suenewyork123