“Heaven for a day”
Review of 100 Fountain Spa

100 Fountain Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: 100 Fountain Spa is a long-time favorite for locals and travelers alike. This 13,000 sq. ft. spa was renovated in 2006 and remains one of the finest and top-rated spas in North America. Enjoy its plush spa lounge overlooking the outdoor hot springs as you await your spa pleasure. The luscious interior boasts a rich colour palette complemented by textural stone accents, soft trickling water features and the warmth of elegant woodwork. Indulge in a wide range of aesthetic and body treatments including reflexology, body wraps and signature Vinotherapy spa treatments using grapes from local vineyards. As well, unwind in our year-round outdoor hot springs and indoor saltwater pool during your stay.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live within a 20 minute drive to The 100 Fountain Spa in The Pillar and Post hotel. This Spa is amazing. If offers so much to its clients. We usually check-in first thing in the morning and spend the whole day there. They have a awesome relaxing room where you will find comfy couchs, chairs and tables and chairs. You can enjoy water, tea or coffee and apples and oranges. We usually start out here relaxing in our robes. We then always move outside to the beautiful hot springs. This spot should not be missed. In the winter the snow is falling down (wear a hat) and it is great. We have been at every season and all is good. Usually it is now time for lunch. You can order lunch to be served in the quiet room or just walk down the hallway to their lovely lounge. The fire is always going and the room is filled with lots of wood and a great menu. We always wear our robes and slippers to the lounge and do not feel out of place:) The food is really good and they make the best sweet potato fries. After lunch we usually like to enjoy time around the indoor pool or in nicer weather the outdoor pool. We generally book our treatment later in the afternoon or early evening so we have lots of time to relax. The indoor pool has a very nice hot tub, there is also a small gym that you can use, a sauna and steam room. We usually take a couple of bathing suits with us so we can put dry one on to wear under our robe when we go to lunch. We are never ever disappointed with our time here. It is most definitely something we look forward to a couple of times a year.

2  Thank cheropita

Reviewed March 12, 2013

As a regular to the 100 Fountain Spa (I go on special occasions), I have nothing but great things to say. Fluffy robe and slippers, unique atmosphere and very special touches such as a hot spring, indoor and outdoor pool, in-spa service, etc. Some services I would recommend include manicure, pedicure, spa pedicure (if you like warmth on your feet), massage, reflexology to name a few.
With any service, you have full day access to all the amenities including the fitness area, swimming, spa lounge, etc.
I recommend this spa for winter and summer fun.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We booked a couples massage which was really good. The spa is in dire need of an update, particularly in the lounge. Too many people have been sitting on the sofas post massage or pool, and all of the couches need to be cleaned. The service is good and they are very busy, but I was disappointed by the atmosphere.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Lovely spa and such a beautiful place. The treatment was awesome and very relaxing. Spent some time in the hotsprings they have on property.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The grounds are beautiful, spa is very lovely. I would return to the spa if ever in town again I just didnt have a good experience, I opted for a 45 min hot stone massage which wasnt as relaxing as I had hoped, she banged me in the face with the stones and was very noisy while working on me banging into the table, the cd skipped and she fumbled with that. I was quite aggitated by the time I left. While you have been worked on for long enough that youre relaxed, youre asked to sit up while she adjusts the rock under you which interrupts your relaxation. All in all it just didnt do for me what I hoped. I did enjoy the hot springs you may use while there. It was over priced for the treatment I received.